Donatella Versace Plastic Surgery Disaster Story
Donatella Versace plastic surgery is one of the more disastrous attempts to manipulate human features. Ironically, it is not the young, youthful looks that many of these celebrities are addicted to. Usually, it is their addiction to perfection that forces them to go under the knife. In many cases it is the love of their fans that they fear losing.
Plastic surgeries such as those of Donatella Versace are desperate attempts to keep up with younger ones the scene. In the case of Donatella Versace, however, plastic surgery was almost unnecessary since she was no spring chicken when she came into limelight, and in any event, she was never somebody who was appreciated for her facial beauty like Meg Ryan, Jennifer Aniston, or Dianna Argon. Perhaps though, that provided some of the motivation for her cosmetic surgery.
Surgical procedures that Donatella Versace has had, and what they entail:
- Facelift. Chemicals peels can only go so far, and a scalpel is used to cut the facial skin so that it can be stretched and tightened to remove wrinkles.
- Lip augmentation. Donatella had this procedure to make her lips fuller as thinning and crinkling lips can be considered to be a sign of age.
- Cheek implants. This usually goes hand in hand with facelift procedure. In this, volume is added to cheeks for youthful appearance. This also reduces some wrinkles.
- Liposuction. This is done to remove excess fat at the waist, belly, thighs, buttocks, and other parts of the body.
- Tummy tuck. This procedure is needed because after liposuction, the skin remains loose and sags. The tummy tuck cuts out and removes excess skin, so that the body may appear taut again.
- Breast augmentation. A boob job, or breast implants, used to increase volume of the breasts as well a to reduce some of the sagging. As Donatello got older, she would have also likely opted for a breast lift, to further address the sagging.
Why Donatella Versace plastic surgery is labeled as disastrous
Things you can learn from Donatella Versace’s mistakes. For starters, she underwent too many of those plastic surgery procedures, possibly to correct mistakes in each of those previous surgeries. The result can be best described as unfortunate, if there is a word for her present looks.
Plastic surgery is not often a disaster. In fact, in many cases the results have been astonishingly pleasing. It is however, necessary to know the limits of cosmetic surgery. Donatella Versace’s unfortunate obsession with beauty led to her present state.
- Her facelift has been done to an extreme, which does not correspond with the rest of her facial features. Effectively, the normal expressions are mildly expressed in some parts of her face, giving her a frozen look.
- Lip augmentation is also overdone in her case. Considering her age, it does look a bit odd, especially since people knew how she looked before she underwent this procedure.
- Cheek implants like her face lifts have increased the tightness of her face, which does not match with the rest of her face and neck.
- Liposuction. This by itself is not bad in her case, even though extreme levels are visible here as well. But if she should have chosen to do this, one wonders why she ignored her ankles, and thighs.
- Donatella Versace tummy tuck is an example of how poor results can be. It is obvious that she underwent liposuction because of some folds of tucking at the belly. Effectively, the surgery has robbed her of natural look, and the tuck has not given her body the desired smoothness.
- Breast augmentation in her case has given her breasts a strange and round appearance. The outline of the silicon breast implant is easy to see. The upper part of breast looks strained with the weight of those implants whereas the central and lower parts look fuller and young contrasting with her tummy tucked portion.
There has to be some subtlety in plastic surgery procedures, which has been ignored leading to the Donatella Versace cosmetic surgery nightmare. It was also not necessary for Donatella Versace to undergo extreme sculpting of her body as it is young models that walk on ramp wearing clothes designed by her and not herself. There is a trend for people to stay looking younger as they age, but she chose to follow the trend too far and is now famous for all the wrong reasons.
Donatella Versace Bio 2017
Name: Donatella Francesca Versace
Born: 2 May 1955 in Reggio di Calabria, Italy
Net Worth: US$2.3 billion
Height: 5 ft 5 in (165 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Bra Size: 34C
Cup Size: C
Donatella Versace is but one disaster, for 24 others, see 25 worst celebrity plastic surgeries.